"Everyday Thousands of People Are Getting Their
Identity Stolen! If You Have Use Your Credit or
Debit Card Recently This Could Be You! Don't
Be A Statistic, Solve The Problem That Tons
of Americans Face Each And Every Day!"
It’s Easier Than You Think For a Criminal To Get Your Personal Information And Use It To Not Only Obtain Goods And Services, But Also To Commit Fraud And Even Crime. Don’t Be a Victim! Buy This Book And Protect Yourself – Right Now – Before It’s Too Late!
Dear Fellow Consumer,
Identity theft is a crime that is becoming more and more common these days and affects everyone from the rich to the middle class to the poor. To steal a person’s identity, criminals need just one thing to get started – your social security number. Believe it or Not, it’s actually quite easy for them to get it, too!
It can be frightening to think that someone is out there using your name to commit crime. That crime could include purchasing goods in your name with you being liable for the bill. It could also be as serious as the criminal giving your name as theirs when they are arrested making you the subject of criminal charges.
Sounds pretty scary, doesn’t it? What’s even scarier is that YOU may be helping those criminals in ways you never even thought about.
Anyone can become a victim. For example, do you:
- Hand your credit card to servers at restaurants?
- Not sign the back of your credit or debit card?
- Supply personal information over the internet?
- Leave mail at your home or business for the postal carrier to collect?
- Just throw away unwanted mail containing personal information?
If you do any of these things, YOU can become a victim of identity theft. Would you know what to do if that happened? Do you have a plan? Do you even know where to begin?
Now you will! You will have an edge over the criminals when you Start by ordering our amazing new book, “Protect Yourself from Identity Theft”. And it’s available to you only in this exclusive offer.
Over 10 million Americans are affected annually by identity theft. That’s a staggering statistic! Sometimes these criminals are never caught. When they are, it’s because the victim is vigilant about clearing their name and getting their identity back!
You Need To Be Vigilant Too!
After all, one’s identity doesn’t form overnight. You work hard to pay your bills on time, build up a good credit rating and maintain a good name for yourself. Don’t let it disappear overnight at the hands of a thief.
In this valuable, comprehensive guide, you will learn many tips to protect yourself from identity theft. Here’s a sneak peek:
Learn how criminals obtain your information Find out how they use it to ruin your good name
- What steps you need to take to re-gain your identity
- How to protect yourself against internet fraud
- All the agencies you need to contact to correct your credit
- What to do if you have problems getting the situation resolved
Don’t wait until it happens to you! Order “Protect Yourself from Identity Theft” for just $19.95 today. You’ll learn everything you need to know to make sure you are safe and much, much more!
For example, inside the pages of this book,
you’ll find out how to:
- Take steps to correct your credit report
- Assess those companies who offer to help you get your identity back – for a fee
- Prove you are who you say you are
- Organize your case and your information so you can set about regaining your identity back
- Take precaution so it never happens to you ever – or again
The process of identity theft is a long and tedious one. But the person who is the culprit, doesn’t mind waiting a bit to fully take advantage of you and your good name.
What you need to know is that getting your identity back once it’s stolen is also a long and tedious process. Unfortunately, YOU are the one who is in a hurry to make this whole mess go away.
Yes, there are companies out there who offer to regain your identity back for you, but they often charge you a fee. Why pay that fee when you can do it all by yourself?
You need to be proactive first of all. You need to know what the criminals are looking for so you can protect yourself BEFORE it happens. Our book will show you how to do just that!
We’ll give you valuable tips to help you protect your information so no thief can take advantage of you. This includes protecting:
- Credit cards
- Bank accounts
- Phone solicitations
- And more!
When almost one in every four households in America become victims of identity theft, it is a serious issue. Often, we don’t take it seriously enough.
But We Should!
No where else will you find a more comprehensive guide to both protecting yourself from identity theft and regaining your identity back once it’s been compromised.
You’ll need a lot of information to get that done. This includes having an arsenal of tools at your fingertips.
We’re going to give you those tools! You’ll get:
- A letter that will address each credit problem
- A form that proves your own identity
- A letter that disputes any charges made fraudulently in your name
So basically, what we’re telling you is that
We Have Everything You Need Right Here!
Right now, through this exclusive offer, we’re allowing you to buy “Protect Yourself From Identity Theft” for the low introductory price of $19.95. You won’t find such a comprehensive book like ours anywhere else for that price! Best of all, there’s absolutely no risk to you when you order today! You don’t have to worry about US taking advantage of you. We offer a 100 percent 30-day money back guarantee.
Check Out Our Unheard of Famous Clear As Black-And-White 100% Money Back Guarantee!
You’ll Enjoy A 100 Percent 30-day Money-Back Guarantee! That’s right! We said you get 100 percent of your money back if you don’t learn how to prevent your identity from being stolen!
It’s a no-brainer! Identity theft is a very real crime, and it could happen to YOU! Don’t let it!
Order “Protect Yourself From Identity Theft” today with no risk and no chances. Start today guarding yourself from crime.
If You Buy Our Book Today We Will Give You The Following Book Totally Free As A Bonus
The Secret Of Boosting Your Credit Rating - Finally Revealed!
Who Else Wants To Boost Their Credit
Score To Repair Financial Damage
Constantly Hanging Over Your Head?
They're smiling but they don't trust you.
A polite nod here, a chuckle there. Meanwhile they're anxiously waiting for your credit report. You know it hurt your chances of getting the loan when you had to admit to some small financial mistakes in the past.
As you leave the office with that sick feeling telling you you've already lost, they state the inevitable, "We'll let you know."
Less than perfect credit is not a permanent situation. If you've made financial mistakes in the past (and who hasn't), it's not too late to start repairing your credit today. When you know the little tips and tricks you can use to convince the credit bureau's your trust worthy...
...you can leave the loan officer's chair confident that the deal will have a happy ending. It's all about knowing how to play the credit game. And you can play the game like a master with...
101 Legitimate Tips for Boosting Your Credit Score!
If bad credit is holding you back, you can start nursing your ailing record back to health today with a few strategic moves.
We've all made our financial mistakes. Sometimes it takes a mistake to teach ourselves a lesson. But a few financial mistakes do not spell the end of our financial lives.
After a battle plan is drawn up. After a few strategic moves are put in to place. After a few tricks and tactics are used to the best of their ability. It is possible to reclaim trust from creditors, lenders, and renters.
All it takes is the right knowledge and a little bit of your time...
"Give Me 45 Minutes And I'll Have You On Your Way To A Better Credit Rating, Happy Lenders, And Open Doors!"
If you're planning on asking for a loan in the future... If you want to get help from the bank to buy your dream home, dream car, start your own business or more... but feel like your bad credit rating is holding you back. FRET NO MORE.
Within my 50 page guide, "101 Legitimate Tips For Boosting Your Credit Score," I'll teach you exactly how the credit bureau's do their business. I'll teach you how to regain their trust step by step, and even show you a few simple tricks for being financially responsible.
You can download my guide straight to your computer in minutes. Once you do, the tips and tricks inside will blow your mind...
Here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
- What's a good credit score? And at what score should I start to be worried. (Page 4)
- Even if you pay all your bills on time, you may still have marks against your credit. See why here. (Pages 4-5)
- 3 top credit agencies and how to keep tabs on them. (Page 5)
- 4 ways the credit bureau's look at your lending history - and how important each view is. (Pages 6-7)
- 3 ways to boost your credit score (and it's not just paying your bills). (Pages 7-8)
- 10 steps to protecting your identity from thieves who may destroy your credit on their joyride across the country. (Page 9)
- 4 steps to take right away if you think you've been a victim of identity theft. It may not be too late. (Pages 11-12)
- 5 common credit mistakes you may commit if you don't know about them in advance. (Pages 12-14)
- How not having any debts may actually hurt your credit score. (Page 14)
- How to dispute bad marks on your credit report. (Page 15)
- After you contact the credit bureau about an error in your credit report, make sure you contact these people next. (Page 16)
- The truth about "free credit reports" online. (Page 17)
- 3 ways to start building up trust after a major credit disaster. (Pages 17-18)
- When to consider declaring bankruptcy. (Page 21)
- 5 organizations that can help you when you're in over your head. (Pages 22-23)
- When you should fear credit repair companies. (Pages 23)
- 6 common scams some credit repair companies try and pull. (Pages 24-25)
- How to use your bank as an ally in your fight against bad credit. (Page 25)
- 5 ways to curb your spending habit. (Page 27)
- How to automatically cut down on your spending without beating yourself up. (Page 28)
- 6 ideas for adding extra dollars to your monthly income. (Page 29)
- 4 steps to preparing ahead of time for financial emergencies. (Pages 29-30)
- The secret to changing the way you think about money. (Page 31)
- 7 most common reasons why credit scores are lowered. (Pages 31-32)
- 3 reasons why change in your life is not always a good thing. (Pages 32-33)
- How a simple phone call may help out your credit. (Pages 33-34)
- When a "late fee" is easily waived. (Page 34)
- The secret to setting short-term goals to repair your credit yourself. (Page 35)
- When seemingly small differences in credit scores can have a huge impact on the interest you pay. (Page 36)
- How to set your finances on autopilot. (Pages 36-37)
- When refinancing is the best option. (Page 37)
- What you should always know before talking to a lender. (Page 38)
- How to encourage a potential lender to look at you instead of your credit rating. (Page 38)
- How to make paying your bills easier on yourself. (Pages 39-40)
- How you can take advantage of being a student while trying to repair your credit. (Page 41)
- The secret to handling student loans (and when you may be able to award yourself a six month grace period on paying your bills). (Pages 42-43)
- When to take out a loan to repay your debts. (Page 44)
- Which "cash advance" agencies to stay away from (or you risk destroying your credit). (Page 45)
- 6 ways to handle the stress of being in debt. (Pages 46-48)
And there's MUCH more - guaranteed!
It's Not Too Late To Build A Credit Rating
You Can Be Proud Of!
Do you make these common credit mistakes?
Did you know that often just one phone call to the right company can save you from getting a knock on your credit? (I'll tell you who on page 33) Further knocking down your rating...
...And decreasing the chances that any lender will trust you anytime soon. If it means the difference between getting the loan and not, that one phone call could mean getting your new car (to replace the old one that might break down on you at any time).
One thing I know about people who are in financial trouble, is they are often victimized by people looking to make a buck. Now listen to me good. There are places who really will help you dig yourself out of the hole and repair your credit rating. (I tell you were on pages 22 & 23)
But there are some businesses out to exploit you. You've probably seen their shops located around town. And still other places hide behind the fact that they're a "credit repair agency." Don't be suckered!
When you read my guide I'll let you in on the real world tactics of businesses who are trying to take advantage of vulnerable people... and organizations who really are there to help you.
In 50 pages, I take you on a guided tour through the credit industry. So that you know exactly why your credit rating may be low. Exactly how to begin repairing it starting today. All in order for you to reclaim trust from creditors, lenders, and renters who are only looking at a number.
P.S. Don’t forget – 100 percent money back guarantee if you aren’t satisfied that this book contains the information you need to protect yourself against identity theft. You have 30 days to preview this book, so order today. You won’t be sorry!
You will receive the entire package by digital download today. The manual, support materials, and are all in Free Adobe Acrobat format so they can be used on both PC and Mac computers.